- How To Install
- Help / FAQ
1. Prepare your Pebble Time by cleaning its surface with a microfiber cloth to remove all residue, dust, gunk, etc.
2. Spray your hands and fingers with water from a spray bottle. If you don't have a spray bottle, you can use a bowl (or glass) of water to wet the surface of your watch, the inside and outside of the protector, and your hands.
3. Slowly (by using your fingernails) separate the bezel skin from the backing.
4. As you separate the backing, spray the exposed skin with water.
5. Once the skin is fully removed, spray the exposed side of the skin with more water as well as the face of the watch. Keep in mind that the skin can only be installed one way meaning that the side facing up when it's on the paper backing should be facing up on the watch.
6. Slowly place the skin on the bezel of the watch, it should be wet enough to slide around. If it isn't, slowly remove it and spray it lightly with water.
7. Line up the skin with the right and left edges of the watch. Once it is lined up and you are confident that it is centered, use the microfiber cloth to lightly tap the surface of the skin to dry up the excess water. Be careful as excess pressure can move the skin. If the skin ends up moving or you realize that it isn't perfect, spray your hands and lift up the skin and spray it again to start over.
8. Once the skin is for sure centered and the water is dried up, use your fingers to lightly squeegee the bubbles out.
9. It's best to leave the watch for 30 minutes before using it. Once those thirty minutes have past, your watch is ready to wear. Keep in mind that the skin protector will not be fully cured until 24-48 hours after installation and any remaining bubbles may take that long to disappear.
If you completely screwed this up please send us a contact form. We will be very understanding of goof ups for the first months of people installing these so just send us a contact form and we’ll help you out. Please contact us and allow us to help you before posting on social media.