- How To Install
- Help / FAQ
1. Prepare your Pebble Time by cleaning its surface with a microfiber cloth to remove all residue, dust, gunk, etc.
2. Completely remove the clear transfer film from the back of the paper backing.
3. Slowly (by using your fingernails) separate the full protector from the white backing.
4. Lower the transfer film on top of the skin while leaving the top edge of the skin exposed. It’s important that you leave the top exposed so you can use that edge to line up your skin.
5. Once it’s lowered, use your fingernail to rub the transfer film into the skin. Notice how the top edge is exposed on the top of the skin.
6. Use your thumb to squeeze the transfer film into the skin at one of the corners.
7. Slowly pull the transfer film up making sure that the skin is sticking to it.
8. Slowly line up the skin on top of the Pebble Time making sure not to lower it until you are ready. You’ll need to hover above the surface of the watch, it’s easiest if you use your knuckles to hold your hand steady on the table.
9. When you’re confident that the skin is perfect, start from the center of the watch rubbing outwards and rub the skin into the surface of the watch.
10. Slowly roll the transfer film away.
If you completely screwed this up please send us a contact form. We will be very understanding of goof ups for the first months of people installing these so just send us a contact form and we’ll help you out. Please contact us and allow us to help you before posting on social media.