- How To Install
- Help / FAQ
1. Prepare your Pebble Time by cleaning its surface with a microfiber cloth to remove all residue, dust, gunk, etc.
2. Spray your hands and fingers with water from a spray bottle. If you don't have a spray bottle, you can use a bowl (or glass) of water to wet the surface of your watch, the inside and outside of the protector, and your hands.
3. Slowly (by using your fingernails) separate the full protector from the white backing.
4. As you separate the backing, spray the exposed screen protector with water.
5. Once the protector is fully removed, spray the exposed side of the protector with more water as well as the face of the watch. Keep in mind that the screen protector can only be installed one way meaning that the side facing up when it's on the paper backing should be facing up on the watch.
6. Slowly place the protector on the face of the watch, it should be wet enough to slide around. If it isn’t, slowly remove it and spray it lightly with water.
7. Line up the protector with the right and left edges of the watch. Once it is lined up, hold one half of the protector between your thumb and index finger and use the paper GadgetWraps card (inside of the bag - DO NOT REMOVE from the bag or else it will become wet and stain the protector) to LIGHTLY "squeegee" the water from underneath the protector. Do the same to the other half.
8. Once the protector has all of the remaining water squeegeed out, let it dry for 5 minutes.
9. It’s best to leave the watch for 30 minutes before using it. Once those thirty minutes have past, your watch is ready to wear. Keep in mind that the screen protector will not be fully hardened until 24-48 hours after installation and any remaining bubbles will take that long to disappear.
If you completely screwed this up please send us a contact form. We will be very understanding of goof ups for the first months of people installing these so just send us a contact form and we’ll help you out. Please contact us and allow us to help you before posting on social media.