- How To Install
- Help / FAQ
1. Prepare your Pebble Steel by cleaning its surface with a microfiber cloth to remove all residue, dust, gunk, etc.
2. Turn off your Pebble watch by pressing settings then "Shut Down".
3. Completely remove the wrap from the paper backing and then put it back on the paper but just so that the top edge is exposed.
4. Make sure the watch is flat on a table or smooth surface and turn it to its side. You may also try a straight-on approach (whatever you find to be easiest).
5. Line up the exposed edge of the wrap with the edge of the Pebble Steel but make sure that it isn't completely flush with the side of the Pebble Steel. You will want to leave just a sliver of black glass on the outer edge of the watch.
6. While holding the edge of the wrap with your other hand, slowly pull the white paper backing out from under the wrap.
7. Make sure that when you're lowering the wrap that the center cut out square does not become bend or misshapen as the screen protector will need to fit inside of the wrap.
8. Do not push the wrap down into the watch until you are sure that the wrap is centered. If it's not, use your fingernail to get under the wrap and lift it away to try the install again.
9. Once you're sure that it's centered, rub the surface of the wrap with your finger to bond it to the glass.
10. Now that your wrap is adhered it's time to apply the precision-cut screen protector
11. Spray your hands and fingers with water from a spray bottle.
12. Slowly (by using your fingernails) separate the cut out protector from the white backing.
13. Once the protector is fully removed, spray the exposed side of the protector with more water as well as the face of the watch.
14. Slowly place the protector in the open square of the color wrap. It should be wet enough to slide around. If it isn’t, slowly remove it and spray it lightly with water.
17. Once the protector is in the correct place, use a credit/debit/metro card to "squeegee" the water from under the protector.
18. Any excess water can be wiped away.
19. If any part of the protector isn't fitting, use your fingers to maneuver it inside of the cut out square of the skin. If the protector is REALLY not fitting, please use the contact form linked at the top of our site to contact us. Do not try to install the second protector yet.