- How To Install
- Help / FAQ
1. Prepare your iPhone 5 by cleaning its surface with a microfiber cloth to remove all residue, dust, gunk, etc.
2. Rub your fingers on the clear transfer film to make sure that it's sticking to the front wrap piece.
3. Slowly peel the white paper backing from the rest of the wrap. If the paper isn't coming off, squeeze the wrap and transfer film between your fingers to make sure that it's properly sticking.
4. Once the wrap is completely off the paper backing, line it up straight above your iPhone. It's easiest to line up the camera and speaker cut-outs (while holding the wrap a few millimeters above the surface of the iPhone) and then line up the home button. Do not lower it until you are sure that it's lined up.
5. Slowly lower the wrap onto the surface of the iPhone then run your fingers onto the surface of the transfer film to make sure that the wrap is sticking properly to the surface of your iPhone.
6. Slowly peel the transfer film away from the wrap. If the wrap starts to lift, lower the transfer film and rub it with your fibers. It helps to peel the transfer film away at an angle that is almost parallel to the surface of your iPhone.
7. Repeat this process with the back full piece (or two partial strips depending on which you prefer to install now). Make sure to line up the camera holes and then the bottom of the wrap.
8. Install the home button. This is easiest by sticking it partially to a plastic card or business card and then using that as a guide to properly center the home button.
9. Very carefully install all four side pieces.
If you are having problems or mess up the install please contact us first before getting mad or posting on Reddit / forums. Please give us a chance to help you.